Saturday 19 January 2013

Posting Instructions to Paula and anyone else whi is having problems

THANKS TO RENATA and MY MUM FOR PASSING THE ON.
 
1) Go to Karen's blog website.
2) At the top in the very right hand corner of that blog you can see "create a blog" and "sign in".
3) Click on "sign in".
4) Then you will be prompted to either "sign up" ( red box at the top ) or to "sign in".
5) Click the red box on the very top ( sign up ) and follow instructions. You will be asked to create a gmail address with a password etc. I wanted to keep my original e-mail address and just have gmail as an additional one. I therefore did not click any boxes for a transfer of addresses etc.
6) Once you have finished all that successfully you will receive some e-mails from gmail. I was asked if I wanted my original e-mail account to be linked to gmail. I just ignored that. In other words I took no further action after I had created the account.
7) Once you are the proud owner of an additional e-mail address you go back to Karen's blog, enjoy what she has written and then enter comments in the box. After you have finished you need to click the box "publish". You will then be prompted to sign in with your new gmail address and your password. In addition to that you will have to enter a number and a word into a box which will be displayed on the screen. Enter these and click "publish" again and you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment