Sunday 28 April 2013

Lakeview apartment BBQ with friends

The weather has become a lot warmer and it seemed a shame not to make use of the apartment blocks BBQ pits.  So Dan treated us all to his home made sausages from scratch and the weather was warm and we all had a good time.  Plenty more to come with use of the outdoor pool and the badminton/volley ball court some good times ahead.
 
Beijing 5 day trip on Wednesday....looking forward to it and seeing all the places I have only ever dreamed of seeing, now I can see them for real so excited.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to have BBQ's and tables etc(?) for the use of the apartments. Thought you had gone to Dan's for the BBQ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No they are in my complex at the base of my apartment block I can look down on the from my bedroom balcony on the 11th floor. They are by the pool, kids play area, gym and badminton courts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to send some of the good weather over to GB. I am in Exeter at the moment conducting oral exams. It is lovely weather today but it still feels cold. The students do not seem to feel it though. They are out on the lawn and a lot of them are wearing T-Shirts.
    Enjoy your Beijing 5 day trip.
    Have fun!
    Renate

    ReplyDelete