Sunday 24 February 2013

Festival of Lights

A lovely evening spent with Dan, Rebecca, Sophie Dorrington and Jake.  Went over to Moon harbour to the lights which were the same as new year but lot more and loads more people.  Most people leaving Suzhou today as the holiday is officially over so the roads are blocked as well.  One time I am thankful I don't have a car here along with the many other times I am grateful I don't lol.
 














 
Fireworks were exploding level with my balcony when I got back.  Tonight is going to be another one of those nights when it is fireworks till I get up in the morning.
 









1 comment:

  1. Lights look reminiscent of Blackpool and then some...lol. However the fireworks are another thing. Lovely but not very good if you are trying to get some sleep for work the next day. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete