Saturday 29 December 2012

Welcome

Welcome to 'Abergele to Suzhou'.

First thing's first: this is not Karen writing but her eldest daughter, Sam. While she will be writing all future posts I thought I'd write an intro to tell you what it's all going to be about.

My Mum took a HUGE leap of faith this year and moved from North Wales...

...to China. Both Charlie, my younger sister, and myself are so proud of her. So far, she's been out there for three months (give-or-take) and during that time she's been emailing a lot of people a lot of photos...

...so I've set up this blog for her!

She'll be sharing her day-to-day adventures here: her exploring, her work, her LIFE! There will be photographs and posts and (no doubt) a lot of lovely, random, inspirational other-stuffs!

That's it. I just wanted to welcome you all here and give Mum a little bit of a head start; she's leaving Wales for China tomorrow and I don't think she'll get a whole lot of time to play around with this in the coming week.

Mum educating us in the ways of Whitesnake
Enjoy,

Sam xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have the blog set up. Hope you had a good journey back and that you are not too exhausted. Look forward to reading about your escapades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have the blog set up. Hope you had a good journey back and that you are not too exhausted. Look forward to reading about your escapades.

    Now I think I have the hang of following your blog!

    ReplyDelete