Wednesday 25 September 2013

Its Been a long week and it is not even finished yet :-(

It has been a very busy, hard and long week so far and it feels as if it has already been a month and there is still a day to go ..............
 
But when I woke at 5 am this view greeted me as I opened the curtains
 
 
It was the Macmillan Coffee morning today in school which I had organised and I baked 4 dozen cakes and iced them, then made chocolater fridge biscuits, and colleagues supported with cake and coffee donations.  The kids helped with the sael and we made 1800rmb (182.99 pouns) so really pelase and 50% goes to schools charity pot and 50% to the Macmillan support .
 
I need a holiday...............Oh yes I am off to Hong Kong on Sunday for 4 days to see ex rydal students and meet my penfriend for the first time ever after writing to her since I was 11 (40 years)........gulp am I that old :-)


1 comment:

  1. give my love to any Chinese student I know and enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete