Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday Roast in Suzhou


5 weeks today I will be nearly arriving in manchester.  Life here is good dont get me wrong and I have good friends, a brilliant social life and I am seeing things I only ever dreamed about but it will be sooooooooo nice to be in my house/home again for a while with my girlies and see my family............although there are a lot of people here who include me in everything and I really thank them for that I can be surrounded by friends but still be lonely at times.  So with only today free I decided to do a sunday roast for my friends , and dan brougth his home made sausages and dessert was chocolate frudge cake and apple crumble which all seemd to go down well.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...we miss you too and really are grateful to your friends out there for looking after you and being there for you. It will be lovely to have you home even if we dont see you we will know you are here and it will feel right. Looking forward to seeing you in person and being able to give you a hug. Glad the meal went well.....xxxxxxxlots of love Mum....

    ReplyDelete